Summer Solstice Rituals
Both the Summer and the Winter Solstices are a powerful expression of love. The opposition of the light and dark, the expansion and contraction that supports our experiences on Earth. Let this time be an opportunity to dive into the awareness of the expansion. Are you doing what you want to be doing with your life, your time, your relationships, your health and your overall wellbeing? Are there pieces of your life you are ready to release and let go? Now is the time to dive in and truly think about this. Here is the MUSE recipe for a powerful summer solstice.
Summer solstice is a massive energetic portal to amplify your intentions and power-pack your manifestations! It’s a great time to do breath work and grounding work. If you get the chance, put your bare feet on the ground to feel the connection to Mother Earth. It's also powerful to be around water to balance the “fire” energies that are high right during solstice.
MUSE Solstice Celebration Recipe
1) Create a quiet space outside away from distraction. Or, surround yourself with a few women whom you feel comfortable and connected to. You can use crystals to amplify the energy.
2) Meditate. Quiet your mind. Move your body through a yoga sequence or tune into the energy of the circle and the Mother Earth in your own way.
3) Write down a few things in your life you are calling in. Place them in the center of your circle.
4) Write down a few things you are releasing in your life. If you can, burn all of these pieces of paper together to release the energy and intention to the universe.
5) Close with a breath, an OM, or a mantra of your choice.